Sync between HTC Droid and Windows 7 not syncing

jfranzreb
jfranzreb
Community Member

Hello,
I just installed 1Pass to my phone and work computer (Win 7). I will install to home computer (Win 8.1) tonite so hopefully syncing is good there. I added 2 entries on my phone. When I installed on computer it picked up those entries. I added 3 more on my computer. They still haven't been picked up on my phone. I've refreshed and synced but nothing is updating on my phone. I have my DB in Dropbox. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or what else I need to do to make this right. Thanks for the help.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @jfranzreb. Let's see what's going on here. You mentioned that you've refreshed and synced. Was this done on Android? Just to clarify, sync doesn't occur automatically in the background on Android, so you'll need to manually trigger it by pulling to refresh or tapping Sync from the overflow menu.

If that's what you have done, and it's still not syncing correctly, I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports from your Android device and your PC:

---Android---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

---Windows---
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• jfranzreb
    jfranzreb
    Community Member
    edited April 2016

I go into the sync settings on the phone and it's syncing to agilekeychain in Dropbox. I think that's what I've read is what is mostly supported with 1Password on the Droid devices. I didn't get a chance to install to my home computer - Windows 8.1 - last night but hopefully tonite or this weekend.

Do I need to uninstall this app, re-install it and use a different synch method? I do want to keep contents in my Dropbox.

Thanks 1Pass team!

Ok, this was written while you were responding. I'll get that info and update this. Thank you.

• Hi @jfranzreb. I see that you've emailed your diagnostics report. I'll take a look and we can continue the conversation over email. Thanks!
    ref: MSM-59321-358/

• jfranzreb
    jfranzreb
    Community Member

Emails have been sent.

• Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.