Why can't I sync select my 1Password.agilekeychain when syncing with dropbox

Options
kdj588
kdj588
Community Member

When selecting my 1Password.agilekeychain I can hit open but when I hit continue to finish the selection nothing happens. I have restarted the computer and it did not help

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5.90
OS Version: OS X 10.10.5
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: kb:dropbox-troubleshooting

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kdj588: Can you tell me what you're trying to do? It sounds like you're trying to select the vault that's already in use. Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of the sync preferences. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Thanks in advance! :)

• kdj588
    kdj588
    Community Member
    Options

Sure. This was a vault that was previously syncing with dropbox. I noticed that it had not been synced for 9 weeks. When trying to reselect I got a pop up window similar to this one

I did not delete data from dropbox. I did disable sync however because it was not syncing. I assumed reselecting it would solve my issue.

When selecting the data for my vaulted labeled primary I am unable to hit continue.

In this last screenshot when I hit the continue button it will highlight blue, showing that that it has been pressed but nothing happens. The cancel button works and it will bring me back to a screen that looks like the first of these 4 screenshots.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kdj588: I see that the second vault "Tech Medic" shows it is syncing with Dropbox. Can you double check for me and make sure that isn't using the vault you're trying to select for the Primary?

If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart your device, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report and send it to support+forums@agilebits.com so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Just be sure to include a link to this forum thread and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots'. Also, knowing your timezone and the date/time of the incident will help us find it in the logs. We will get to the bottom of this! :)

This discussion has been closed.