Sync between Windows and IOS works only in one direktion.

Options
claus_arnold
claus_arnold
Community Member

Hello,

when I add passwords on my windows pc it is added on IOS but passwords added on IOS don't sync to windows!??
I sync over dropbox...

Any ideas?

regards
Claus

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @claus_arnold,

As a first step in trying to figure out what's going on, I'd recommend you to go through this troubleshooting article. With some luck, some of the suggestions there will work! Let us know how it goes, and if you need help with anything else :chuffed:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@claus_arnold: Indeed, that will help determine just where things are going wrong, either with your setup or the sync service itself. And while AgileBits can't resolve Dropbox issues directly, if you're still having trouble, be sure to let us know all OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, and the exact steps you're taking, as we may be able offer some insights or at least point you in the right direction. Let us know what you find! :)

• claus_arnold
    claus_arnold
    Community Member
    Options

Hi!
    Thanks for the fast Help.
    For me it is not clear why, but after ending/starting the app a few times testing through all the things in the article it works...

But I found out that the problem was that the ios app did not wirte to the dropbox (only reading). Now it writes too...

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2016
    Options

Hi @claus_arnold,

I'm glad to hear that the guide helped and your problem has been solved! Thank you for letting us know what was going on. If you find any other issues or have any questions we'll be glad to help you! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.