Just updated to iOS 9.3 and 1Password is frozen [Restarting iPhone resolved]

Options
Tantalus4265
Tantalus4265
Community Member
edited April 2016 in iOS

I just updated to iOS 9.3 on iPhone 6s. Touch ID works to "open" 1Password, but it then goes to a frozen page showing info on the last credit card entered. The credit card entry page is slightly shrunken, with the background (including tools at the bottom) blurred out, and nothing on the page reacts to typing/swiping/tapping. No other category or entry can be accessed.

I have 1Password on the iPhone only (still using Snow Leopard 10.6, and no 1Password version is available). 1Password is the newest version, downloaded about 10 days ago.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX Snow Leopard 10.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Just updated to 9.3 and 1Password is frozen

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Tantalus4265,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

First, I do want to mention that 1Password is definitely available for Snow Leopard. If you click the "Using OS X Mavericks or earlier?" link on the downloads page, you'll be taken to the Legacy section at the bottom of the page:

https://agilebits.com/downloads#legacy_versions

From there you can download 1Password 3.8.22. (Although we would recommend updating OS X if at all possible. As a 1Password user, I'm sure you take your security seriously, and Apple has stopped issuing updates for Snow Leopard.)

1. Does the issue you describe persist if you quit and restart the 1Password app on your iPhone?
    2. Does the issue persist if you restart your iPhone?

Please let me know. There are some other things we can try, but those would be the simplest if they work for you. :)

• Tantalus4265
    Tantalus4265
    Community Member
    Options

Restarting the iPhone once again did the trick!

I'm delighted to hear about the Legacy versions of iPassword. Curiously, I emailed your site about 6 weeks ago to inquire about a Snow Leopard version, and was told there was no Legacy version available. Oh well, glitches happen . . .I'll check the site you've provided now.

As a new 1Password user, I'm impressed with the fast answers and clear instructions provided. Many thanks!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Tantalus4265,

Restarting the iPhone once again did the trick!

Woohoo! Glad that resolved it. Please do let us know if you have any further trouble. :+1:

I'm delighted to hear about the Legacy versions of iPassword. Curiously, I emailed your site about 6 weeks ago to inquire about a Snow Leopard version, and was told there was no Legacy version available. Oh well, glitches happen . . .I'll check the site you've provided now.

I went to follow up on that, but I wasn't able to find an email from the address you used to sign up for this forum. It's all I had to go on. Perhaps you emailed us from a different address. In any event, I'm glad that I was able to point you in the right direction now. :)

As a new 1Password user, I'm impressed with the fast answers and clear instructions provided. Many thanks!

Your kind words are much appreciated! Thanks for your support. Have a fantastic rest of your week.

This discussion has been closed.