[Suggestion] Add another way to input passwords

LEGOlord208
LEGOlord208
Community Member

Hello! I am starting to be really annoyed with the 1Password android Keyboard. It is different and you can't swipe type, so I usually switch between the Keyboards. That is starting to get really annoying. Any change we could get a floating bubble or some other way? Or maybe improve the keyboard. I would be really glad if you could build the keyboard ON TOP of Google's normal. So they would have gesture type, long click items, and (for those who wants it, which I don't) auto correct.
This might not be possible though, and that is why I suggest some floating bubble. Or some gesture thing like "Tap the password field three times"

Oh, I have to say something nice though and not only negativity!
1Password is great, and I do not question if it was worth it for even one single second, because I know it really was!
Best app/program ever!

1Password Version: Latest ^^
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb-search:Another way to enter passwords on android

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@LEGOlord208: First of all, thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot that you're passionate about 1Password...and of course as a result you see that there's some room for improvement here as well! We definitely appreciate the feedback. We have some ideas too about how we'd like to improve filling in 1Password for Android, and we can certainly take your suggestions into consideration as we develop future versions! :)

• LEGOlord208
    LEGOlord208
    Community Member

Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:chuffed: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.