Fresh created password gets out of view direct after saving it.

Options
Christian_L
Christian_L
Community Member

Hi,
I'm a happy user of 1Password for osx and ios but struggling on ipad after creating a new password to see it immediately because it vanishes in the haze. Is it possible to show just created password without losing focus?
It's still there, I know and can search for it but why need to search for last action done?
Thank you in advance.
Christian

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Find new created password

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Christian_L: I'm afraid I'm not clear on exactly what you mean when you say it "vanishes". Can you tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, and the exact steps you're taking when you encounter this issue? Either there's a better way of doing what you're trying to do, or we need to make some changes to fill in a gap here. Thanks in advance! :)

• Christian_L
    Christian_L
    Community Member
    Options

Hi brenty,
    I've got a lot of passwords already saved in 1p. I' m creating a new one which is NOT named aaa and save it. Instead of having the password information of the just saved password being shown it is correctly inserted ar the right position in the list but I need to scroll down to select it. It would be nice if after saving the password the entry would be the current one and details shown on the right hand side. I hope it is a bit more clear now. Greetings, Christian

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Totally agreed, @Christian_L. I think we may have fixed this in the betas, so it should be available to you in the next update on the App Store. :)

From the 6.4.BETA-5 release notes:

Fixed an issue where the newly created item was not selected after saving in All Vaults. {OPI-3448}

This discussion has been closed.