What do you do when 1Password won't prompt you to save login when you try to login to a site?

Options

I visited a site on google chrome and 1 password isn't prompting me to save password. However it is working for other sites. Is there a manual way to add it into 1password. This is the site https://gdi.campintouch.com/v2/login/login.aspx

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forums, @dixonschmitt! There is a way to manually save login details to 1Password. See the little plus sign in the image below? Once you click on that, it will show a menu of different things you can save. You'll want to select "Login" and fill out the form.

After you do that, you should be able to fill out the login with 1Password whenever you visit the site. Please let me know if that works!

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @dixonschmitt. To follow up on what @nmott said, in most cases, saving the login in the main application should create a Login that will fill on the specified sites, but in some cases, it's necessary to save from the web browser. We have instructions here for how to save a login manually if autosave does not kick in when you sign in to a site.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.