How do I change a Dropbox vault name?

Options
T_Will
T_Will
Community Member

I just got the latest 6.4 update, and was digging around in Settings trying to figure out how to change a Dropbox vault name, but am not seeing it. What am I missing?

From the release notes:

• When syncing an additional vault from Dropbox the vault name can be modified.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @T_Will,

The way this works is that when you initially set up syncing with Dropbox you'll be given the option to name the vault. It is not an option after you've set up syncing. If you'd like to change it after the fact you'd need to delete the vault from 1Password for iOS and then re-sync it from Dropbox.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Nixter2000
    Nixter2000
    Community Member
    Options

Unfortunately I've spotted a bug whilst trying to achieve this on iPhone 5s. After selecting desired vault to set up from Dropbox, the screen appears with Password and Vault Name option. However, the keyboard automatically pops up on the password field, and I'm unable to scroll down to access the Vault Name field nor dismiss the keyboard. I don't know if this is the case for other device screen sizes. Thanks for including the option - it's a great feature I've missed from Mac!

• T_Will
    T_Will
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!

• AGKyle
    AGKyle
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2016
    Options

@Nixter2000

Good catch, I guess I didn't catch that during implementation of this. I've created a bug report and will take another look as soon as I can to see if we can fix this up :)

Sorry about that!

ref: OPI-3514

This discussion has been closed.