Why is my family account not showing on my Mac?

Options
ghorton
ghorton
Community Member

I just migrated all my data over to 1Password Families and checked that it sync'd by looking on my phone, but when I go to the 1Password app on my Mac and select all vaults I only get two vault's data showing up: my primary vault (not a family account) and my secondary vault from my families account. My main vault is the primary one in my families account and it shows up when I select it specifically but not when I view "All Vaults". I would like to have everything show up when I select "all vaults"

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:all vaults, kb:teams-faq

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @ghorton! Sorry about that. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot things, but I'll need a bit more info first. You mentioned "primary vault" twice, but it sounds like there are two. In your family, you should have a Personal vault and a Shared vault. You'll also have your old Primary vault that's stored locally in 1Password for Mac. Which one isn't appearing in All Vaults?

One thing you can try is launching 1Password, and clicking 1Password > Preferences. Click the All Vaults tab and make sure the vault you want to display in All Vaults is checked in that list. Let me know what you find. :)

• ghorton
    ghorton
    Community Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Ahhh, I don't know why those check boxes were not checked but you nailed it. It was my personal vault that was not displaying. I found it now. Thanks for your help and for understanding what I meant to say.

• Jacob
    Options

@ghorton It's a bit strange for them to get unchecked, but glitches happen from time to time. I've never seen this one before so I'm thinking it's just a one-time thing. ;) Thanks for asking about it.

This discussion has been closed.