I have two independent Mac Desktop computers. 1Pass works great on 1 how can i add it to my other M

Options
gbkruth
gbkruth
Community Member

Can I access my 1Password Vault on my second Mac Desktop and be able to update and use a single vault from both Macs. Not networked together. ??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have two independent Mac Desktop computers. 1Pass works great on 1 how can i add it to my other M

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @gbkruth,

Thanks for writing in with your question! If I understand, you're asking about how to sync your data between both of your Macs so they both have the same information in 1Password, and changes you make to 1Password on one Mac will show up on the other one. Is that correct?

If so, there are a few different options. The easiest way to keep your 1Password up to date on both Macs is to sign up for a 1Password for Teams or 1Password Families subscription/account. If you do that, your data is hosted on our secure servers, and all you need to do is sign into your account in the 1Password app on each Mac.

If you don't have a Teams/Families account and instead purchased a license for the standalone Mac app, you can set up Dropbox Sync or iCloud Sync in 1Password on each Mac.

We have more information about all those options in our user guide here: Syncing your 1Password data

Hopefully that answers your questions, but please let us know if you need anything else. We're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.