Just a confirmation before I buy, If i pay the $65 for the program what exactly do I gain access to?

MrRussell
MrRussell
Community Member

After using my trial for the past 10 or so days and migrating almost all of my passwords I would like to continue using this program, but I would like to know what exactly I get for paying the $65 as opposed to the $5 monthly version and if I will ever have to repay the money if I pay the $65.
Thanks for the help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @MrRussell,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

This chart from our pricing page may help in making the decision between the $65 standalone license vs the $5/mo subscription:

and if I will ever have to repay the money if I pay the $65.

Upgrades are not included with the purchase of a license for the standalone products. It is likely that there will be paid upgrades in the future. Typically, but not always, these are priced at ~50% of the cost of a new license.

Personally, having used both options extensively, I'd recommend the subscription. I'm not really taking advantage of the sharing features of 1Password for Families (single guy), but even so I find it to provide a level of utility and convenience above the standalone products.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.