Sharing

Options
mansell
mansell
Community Member

I have 2 macs 1 in canada and 1 in the Ukraine want to have them totally separate with different master codes so i can keep different things on each
How can i do this I only have 1password loaded on my computer in Canada and iPad and iPhone in Canada at the moment Will be using different iPhone and iPad when i l in the Ukraine All computers and iPads and phone all have the same user account with Apple

Thanks mansell

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @mansell! Good question. I would simply recommend installing 1Password on all the devices, and syncing the data between the devices in Canada. Then do the same thing in Ukraine. You can use the same license for your computer, and the same Apple ID for your iOS devices, to download your copy of 1Password in each place. Then use Dropbox or Wi-Fi to sync things — iCloud only allows you to have one vault, and you'll need two to set things up this way. You can use two Dropbox accounts or just put both vaults in one; they can still have different Master Passwords either way. Here's our guide on finding a sync option that's best for you:

How to sync your 1Password data

If there's anything else you need for this setup, let us know. :)

This discussion has been closed.