(Feature request) Add a "Add synced Vault" button to Prefs>Sync window

Options
brian163
brian163
Community Member

When using the "New Personal Vault..." option on your first machine, 1P automatically adds this newly created vault to the Prefs>Sync window.

However, upon setting up sync for the new Vault and then going to another machine and opening Prefs>Sync there is no button to add the new Vault.

While I understand that you need to find the synced Vault file location (and the first machine will show that path in the Sync window) and double-click to open it in 1P, I feel it would be FAR more intuitive to just have a "Add synced Vault" button (or a "+" or whatever) that puts up a file dialog and instructs you to select the file instead.

Searching through the forums, there seemed to be a number of related questions about adding a synced vault to a second 1P instance to suggest a button would make it a lot clearer for users.

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @brian163! I hear you. I didn't know about the double-click method for a while because I never had to use it, but it's definitely one of those power user features, simple as it is. :lol: We'll keep this feedback in mind. Thank you for mentioning it.

This discussion has been closed.