Don't have access to pro anymore

Options
mark_vds
mark_vds
Community Member

I purchased 1password 4 for ios and had access to the pro features until a few days ago. Now it says I need to pay 10 euro's and I can't restore the purchase. How can I fix this because I rely on the pro features daily.

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mark_vds ,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem, it seems like you're not the only one who got affected by this bug (you take a look at this thread). Our team is working to fix it. I'd like to please ask you to create a diagnostics report so we can get to the bottom of this.

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• mark_vds
    mark_vds
    Community Member
    Options

[#FRP-71366-865]

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mark_vds,

Thank you for sending us the Diagnostics Report. We'll continue the conversation over e-mail. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.