Unable to wireless sync my Mac 1password version 6.2.1 with iPad version 1password 6.4

simpkin
simpkin
Community Member

Is the different 1Password versions the problem? It worked prior to update. Since update in april get message "sync failed: There was a delay in syncing of 120 minutes that exceeded the maximum of 5… Qu: is the different version causing the problem? Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:sync-options

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@simpkin:

Is the different 1Password versions the problem?

I very much doubt it. Although I'm using the 1P6.3 for Mac beta with 1P6.4 for iOS I don't think that would make any difference and wi-fi sync is working for me. Have you rebooted both devices following the updates? If not, I'd strongly recommend that. If by any chance that does not work take a look at this knowledge base article, which should help you:

Wi-Fi Sync is not working (Mac)

Stephen

• simpkin
    simpkin
    Community Member

Thanks Stephen. The notes at sync not working is very helpful.

• Hi @simpkin! Glad to hear that was helpful. Did you get Wi-Fi Sync up and running again? :)

• simpkin
    simpkin
    Community Member

Unfortunately no. I have shut down so much in different configurations, wireless, Avira. The iPad does sync to the cloud. But iPad to wireless sync it continues with message error 7008 sync failed.

• simpkin
    simpkin
    Community Member

Success. It was the iPad with the location in Cupertino! I have never been there! Time was accurate for central time, weird. I turned the location on. But still had to input my city by hand. So, maybe location is not working correctly.
    Thanks for helping.

• @simpkin Aha! So glad to hear that. Cupertino is a nice place but I wouldn't want to live there. :wink:

This discussion has been closed.