when I start 1password on my Iphone6 wtih ios 9.3.1 it shuts down right after I´ve typed my password

Options
Stacar
Stacar
Community Member

On my Iphone 6 with IOS 9.3.1. 1password will shut down right after I have entered my password. The app opens up for like half a second, I get a short look where it seems like it opens as with a correct password and then just shut down. This has been going on now for quite a while I have update both your app and IOS a couple of times but the error keeps coming back.

regards Staffan

1Password Version: 6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 9.3.1.
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Can´t access 1password on ios

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Stacar,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble.

Are you certain that you have your 1Password data synced to iCloud (i.e. have you been able to access it there from another device)? If so I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling 1Password on your iPhone.

Ben

• Stacar
    Stacar
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I cab access My data on my iPad. I've tried to uninstall on My iPhone and then reinstall IT. Didn't help that either.

• Stacar
    Stacar
    Community Member
    Options

@bwoodruff, Thank you for Your reply.

• Ben
    Options

@Stacar,

Thanks for the reply. Does the problem only occur once you've synced your data from iCloud? E.x. If you reinstall the app, and set up a new vault instead of syncing with iCloud, does that still crash?

Ben

This discussion has been closed.