Authorized devices. How to remove them and verify them.

Options
RandomMarius
RandomMarius
Community Member
edited May 2016 in Families

So I had to reinstall my 1Password Teams for Family, and had to thus add another authorized device. Now I have 2 identical devices listed under authorized devices and I see no way to remove the old one.

Also, once I have the option to remove them, it would help if I could see at what date they were created or last accessed.
This is not just a nice feature, last date accessed is almost required for a list of authorized devices...

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: N/A
Sync Type: Web Page N/A
Referrer: kb:teams-families-setup, kb-search:remove authorized

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@RandomMarius thanks for letting us know about this. I agree that it would be a useful feature, especially if a device trades hands or is misplaced, so I'll definitely look into things on our end to see if this is a feature we're already considering internally. In the mean time, whenever a device is used to access your 1Password account you should get an email giving you the name of the device, when it was connected to the account, and a link to our support email address you can reach if you don't recognize the device or have any concerns.

• RandomMarius
    RandomMarius
    Community Member
    Options

Yup, it was from that email that I thought to go check. I did recognize it... my problem is just that there are now identical duplicates.

I guess not many people have had to cleanly redo their installations... (I had to do it because I wanted to move to a pure Teams install from a previous hybrid Teams/local one.)

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@RandomMarius ah, I gotcha. It does appear that we are working on this from our end. I can't estimate when it might be available (as a general policy we don't speculate on when new products or features will be released) but you aren't the only one who wants this!

This discussion has been closed.