can't get iOS extension to work

inflatabill
inflatabill
Community Member

I have activated the extension on iOS v6.4, but nothing happens when I click the icon (in the share menu) when using Safari. I have tried sites like amazon and eBay, but no luck. The app is unlocked.

1Password Version: 6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3.1
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I've activated the extension on iOS v6.4, but nothing happens when I click the icon. App is unlocked

Comments

• Hi @inflatabill

Sorry to hear about the difficulty. When you say "nothing happens" do you mean that litterally? You don't see the extension activate at all? Or do you mean the extension appears, and you select your login, but it does not fill?

Please let us know.

Ben

• inflatabill
    inflatabill
    Community Member

Hi @bwoodruff

The problem seems to have resolved itself since my last reboot, and it is now working. This is such a great feature!

What was happening, however, was that I would click the share icon, get the iPassword icon as expected, but when I would touch the icon, nothing would happen. The icon would stay on the screen and wouldn't change color like it does now. It was as if I was touching a non-icon. The only way to get it to go away was to select a different share option, or cancel sharing by touching the top of the screen.

Btw, I'm using an iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1, iPassword 6.4

• Interesting. Well, I'm glad to hear restarting the device resolved the problem. :) If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.