In addition to having a two-page login process, my bank ask for username + company id on first page

Options

I am using a MAC with El Capitan 10.11.4 and 1 Password 3.8.22. My bank uses a two-page login process and on the first page ask for username and company id, then on the second page ask for the password. How can I setup 1 Password to provide both username and company id on the first page, then provide the password on the second page? Thank you.

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: 3.9.20
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:ssh-logins, kb-search:multi-page login, kb:create-multi-page-login, kb-search:multi-page login, kb:create-multi-page-login

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @joel_johnson,

The only way to get this to work that I can think of will be two separate Login items, one for each page. You will want to save both from inside the browser as that will be what allows 1Password to know what to fill in which field.

More importantly though I would like to suggest you strongly consider upgrading from 1Password 3 given you're running OS X 10.11 AKA El Capitan. Our thread, 1Password 3: Modern browsers and OS X will explain why but basically it's the case that 1Password 3 for Mac is sufficiently old enough that there are compatibility issues with the latest and greatest version of OS X. It isn't a free upgrade but you can get it at a discounted price using the link in the thread I've referred you to.

Either way though, based on the description you've given the best way forward are two Login items. If you have any questions at all about any of this please don't hesitate to ask :smile:

This discussion has been closed.