Safari Technology Preview

2»

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

There can definitely be some hiccups when switching, but they're only a temporary hassle. Thanks for participating in the beta, and be sure to let us know if you have any questions or feedback! :)

• marcoscornejo
    marcoscornejo
    Community Member

Hello! if i switch to the version of 1Password from the AgileBits website following the steps described here: https://support.1password.com/switch-from-mac-app-store/ i would be able to use my Mac App Store version again? or i will my MAS license and future updates?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@marcoscornejo: We can't take away your Mac App Store purchase and wouldn't want to anyway. Since it's tied to your Apple ID, you can download 1Password from the Mac App Store again any time. Cheers! :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited May 2016

Sorry guys, but my 1P extension is still not working, although I have the latest 1P beta (with auto-update running) and the beta extension in my Safari Tech Preview. I am still getting the error that my 1P app is not installed. I have disabled code-signing, but this doesn't help either.

Kindly advise.
    Thank you!

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

@ovonquadt If you're using Safari Technology Preview 3 (released April 28) there's a known issue that prevents 1Password from working there. It should be fixed in the next STP release. Until then, all we can do is wait.

This discussion has been closed.