this information is wrong.. step 2 when I open 1 password (windows 10 app) on file their is no impor

Options

HI

I am a roboform enterprise customer, I want to move to 1password as roboform is just rubbish!!

I've followed https://support.1password.com/import-roboform/ and exported all info to html from roboform
I do not have a import menu on the windows 10 roboform app

1Password Version: Windows 10 (11.32581.0)
Extension Version: Windows 10 (11.32581.0)
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:import-roboform

Comments

• Jacob
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hey @chrisduk112! I'm sorry for the trouble getting started with 1Password. That article is actually written for 1Password for Windows, not Windows 10. To import things, download the standard Windows app and follow the steps in the knowledge base article you linked to.

Then import the Agile Keychain vault from the Windows app to the Windows 10 app. In 1Password for Windows 10, click Settings > Accounts & Vaults > Folder > "Open vault". Navigate to your Documents folder, then the 1Password folder within that (this is the default storage location, unless you moved things elsewhere). Enter your vault password and you should be set!

Since you posted this in the 1Password Teams forum, I'm assuming you want to import things to that account. So, once you've gotten your data into 1Password for Windows 10, follow this guide to move that over to your team:

How to migrate to a family or team

I hope that helps get things moving along. :) Let us know if you have any questions.

This discussion has been closed.