Questions on best usage with multiple similar logins

Options

We are an IT group new to 1password for teams. I have, for example, a couple of dozen office 365 logins. I have a personal and a team question about how best to deal with multiple similar logins:

What is the best shortcut method to apply when presented with many similar logins to the same website? Pressing command \ brings up a partial list, which I then have to grab the cursor and drag to top of screen, then click "more logins". This is complicated and tedious. What's the best way to find and use the desired login among many?

From a team organization aspect, what's the best way to label and/or organize these logins to share with team members, so that it's clear and not cluttering? I realize this is more of a subjective choice, but please share your personal preferences!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Unicade_Music
    Unicade_Music
    Community Member
    Options

How about Tags?

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @Frenle IT Services! That's a good question. There are a few ways you can set things up. To give you the best one for your scenario, are you signing in at the same URL each time or is it different for each Login?

• Frenle IT Services
    Frenle IT Services
    Community Member
    Options

Same login page for things like office 365: portal.office.com and gmail. Any and all recommendations welcome!

• Jacob
    Options

@Frenle IT Services Perfect. 1Password actually knows how to sort these in a smart way. If all the Logins have the same title and use the exact same URL (portal.office.com, for example, without any extra stuff on it) they'll show up in the 1Password browser extension with their usernames beside the title. Here's an example:

If you would rather each item has its own unique title, I recommend using a dash - between the title and its description.

For either of these scenarios, you'll need to make sure the website field has the same subdomain domain, like mail.google.com, so the Login will appear in the browser when you use the extension on that page. One won't be prioritized over the other that way. :) Let us know if you have any questions about things.

This discussion has been closed.