Edit an entry in my vault

Options
mikekiy
mikekiy
Community Member

Hi
I am a newbie. So i am sure this will sound like an obvious question! I have signed us up for Teams and we are looking to roll the programme out to our team once we have a few things licked.
I have created a vault and entered an item through our web interface - no syncing just yet with client PCs or Android phones, I now want to edit one of the entries but I cannot see a way to do this. All editing references in the support items refer to a client PC or phone installation - is it possible to edit an entry in a vault through the web interface?
Cheers

Mike

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Edit an entry in my vault

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Mike (@mikekiy),

I'm glad to hear that you're trying out and enjoying Teams. It sounds like you're already on the right Vault and you can see the Login that you want to edit, is this correct? If this is the case, you should be able to see the button "Edit" on the bottom right corner. If you click it you'll be able to make changes to the item.

Please let us know if this works all right for you and if there's anything else that we can help you with :chuffed:

• mikekiy
    mikekiy
    Community Member
    Options

Oh, for heaven's sake, obviously my screen's too big and my glasses not big enough!

Thank you

• Jacob
    Options

@mikekiy Oh dear! :lol: No problem at all. On behalf of Pilar, you're welcome. Let us know if you have any other questions.

This discussion has been closed.