Is teams going to leave beta this month?

Options
ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hello,

I just saw that the pricing page for Teams https://1password.com/teams/pricing/ Is already online. So I am asking my self now will Teams leave the Beta state this month? And when it does will we be able to translate it into more languages?

Thanks
Timo :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Howdy @ntimo! Thanks for noticing. We haven't announced an official launch date for things yet, we've just silently launched pricing for the moment. I don't have a timeline to share on language support, I'm afraid. That's one of the challenges we'll be tackling later down the road most likely. Hope that helps!

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@penderworth Ok I understand but, when I go to the normal teams page there is no link to pricing. And even on the pricing page the teams pricing is not listed So its very very confusing and hard to find without the direct link ;) Maybe you should make that clearer So everyone can figure it out to get the nice early adopter special ;)

• Jacob
    Options

@ntimo As I mentioned, it's a bit of a silent launch. We put that page there so we can share it with folks who need to know what pricing will be. It's not linked to yet because Teams is still in beta. ;)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@penderworth so is teams leaving beta today? Because the forum was moved to the "normal" (release) forums and will there be a separate beta version of teams that we will be able to active? And what about the function to be able to translate it to our own language?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ntimo: Yep! Dave also sent out a newsletter earlier. While we're not quite ready for localization, it's something we're excited about too. Cheers! :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty I haven't gotten the Newsletter :( Can you please check if Iam subscripteed correlty with my forum email address?

• Ben
    Options

If you weren't, I just added you. Unfortunately I don't have a way to tell if you were already. You should be getting a confirmation email if you were not already subscribed.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.