Adding new team members after paying the yearly early adopter fee

Options

Good Afternoon,

My company is growing. We are an early adopter of 1Password4Teams. If I pay the yearly fee for my company, will I be allowed to add new team members at the discounted rate as they are hired? Will I then pay the yearly fee for a single person?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:early earl, kb-search:early adopters, kb-search:contact, kb:contact-us, kb-search:1 password for teams adding members

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Brandon_IFTTT,

Great questions! I'm going to cheat a little and copy from @roustem, who answered similar questions in this other discussion thread today:

The pricing is locked in for the entire team and will stay the same as new team members are added.

The charge for new team members will be prorated until the end of the current billing term. If you use annual billing then the prorated charge will be billed the next day. On monthly billing, the prorated charge will be added to the next monthly invoice. When team size is reduced, the prorated credit is issued in the same way.

I hope this helps clarify things for you. Let us know if you have any other questions we can help you with! :)

This discussion has been closed.