OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:el capitan

Comments

• MaxSiegel
    MaxSiegel
    1Password Alumni

Hi @trusin,

I'm sorry you're having issues with 1Password. You can learn more about the current state of 1Password 3 here, but the short answer is, your license for 1Password 3 will never expire. This means you receive a discount when you upgrade to 1Password 6, which receives regular updates. You can upgrade your current license on this page. Let me know if you have any more questions — always happy to help. :)

All the best,
    Max

• trusin
    trusin
    Community Member

Ok, I purchased v6 and downloaded.
    I was instructed to follow this process - https://support.1password.com/uninstall-v3-extension/
    For step 2 #6, there is no Save button in the upper right corner so the follow on steps do not work

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@trusin: Just to clarify, those instructions are for the old (version 3) 1Password browser extension, to make sure that it's sync'd to your vault in the main 1Password app. If you're confident that you already have all of your 1Password data in the main app, you can skip all of that. We just want to be sure that you're not destroying anything important when you remove the old extension.

You can find the Save button here:

I hope this helps. Thanks for your support! Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.