my 1password Secure Notes icons don't sync well at all

Options
Frenle IT Services
Frenle IT Services
Community Member
edited May 2016 in Business and Teams

I am using 1password for teams on many devices! But let's stick to me on this one. My icons in secure notes don't sync well at all. Here's a screenshot of my "mini" and desktop versions. note that some haven't synced up, and note that "expedite labs / clara" icon was updated on the right, but never updated from the original on the left. I should also add that the mini version just had the default notepad graphic, because it had never synced up the desktop icon! And you can see iOS version refused to play nice also. Three notes were updated earlier today, Clara, Vinfolio, and Jstokes, but only Clara updated, which didn't update on my desktop app .
[screenshots removed]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @Frenle IT Services! Sorry about that. I removed both the screenshots you posted because they included full credit card numbers for your Amex. This is a public forum, and we highly recommend blurring or removing sensitive information from your screenshots.

On to the problem. Are you using 1Password Teams for everything? I just want to make sure you don't have items in a different vault creating confusion. If you are using it with everything, could you try locking both apps and unlocking them again? Let me know if you see the correct icon. :)

• Frenle IT Services
    Frenle IT Services
    Community Member
    Options

gah! yes let us never speak of that again

i will check it. It should be the same all around.

• Jacob
    Options

Sounds good. :lol:

• Frenle IT Services
    Frenle IT Services
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the help. Locking didn't have an effect. how do I check to be sure they are all the same version? The text changes propagate throughout, I should add.

• Jacob
    Options

@Frenle IT Services You check by using the vault switcher in the top left of the app. If the items giving you trouble are in a Personal or Shared vault from your team on both devices, let me know. :)

This discussion has been closed.