if I buy 1password family will I be asked to make in app purchases

Options
AlbertAsztalos
AlbertAsztalos
Community Member

A tutorial I watched about 1password mentioned "in app purchases" as being needed to access different categories of storage features, but your promotional material does not mention them. If I purchase 1password family at $5 per month (or whatever... I am guessing the charge), will that cover everything on all platforms or will there be the possibility of being asked for "in app purchases"?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:1password family in app purchases, kb:faq, kb-search:1password family in app purchases, kb-search:in app purchases, kb:faq

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @AlbertAsztalos,

No. If you are signed into a 1Password Account that is part of a 1Password Families or 1Password Teams subscription that is in good standing that will unlock all(*) of the features available in the app. The in-app purchase for Pro features on iOS and Android are available for those who wish to purchase more "a la carte" vs a subscription that includes everything.

(*) At present. It is possible in the future that we may offer features that are only available at certain subscription levels.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• AlbertAsztalos
    AlbertAsztalos
    Community Member
    Options

Totally helps!
    Thank you. That is what I thought, but didn't want to take for granted.

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome! Glad to hear that helped. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.