Extension issues

Joannajohnson
Joannajohnson
Community Member
edited May 2016 in 1Password in the Browser

I am using Firefox now rather than Safari because there were sites Safari would not access. When I pull up my logins with the Firefox symbol, some of the logins, Amazon.com specifically, do not show up. What have I not done?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:What do I need to do for all my logins to show up using Firefox rather than Safare?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Joannajohnson: Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry for the trouble!

Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and browser versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action.

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, you mentioned Firefox and Amazon.com, but I wonder if we're getting ahead of ourselves there. First and foremost, check out this guide to using 1Password in your browser:

How to automatically save and fill passwords on the web

That will walk you through installing and using the extension, and if you're still having trouble just let us know what you're stuck on. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.