Sign in problem via Computer

rsheppard
rsheppard
Community Member

I'm unable to sign into 1 password via computer - which I need to do today.
I'm been asked for a sign in address which I don't have or better yet remember. I no longer have access to 2 of my email accounts, and so I don't know how to retrieve my sign in information.

I've always used my phone - and I never had to continually log in via any other means apart from to put in my Master password.

However, I want to be able to access my account online via Computer and to update my stored information via that means.

Your assistance is urgently needed as you don't have a customer service line. Not sure what else to do.

Is someone there?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2016

I'm unable to sign into 1 password via computer - which I need to do today.
    I'm been asked for a sign in address which I don't have or better yet remember. I no longer have access to 2 of my email accounts, and so I don't know how to retrieve my sign in information.

@rsheppard: I'm sorry for the confusion! It sounds like you may not have a 1Password Account. You only would if you'd previously signed up for 1Password Families (or Teams). This is the only way to access 1Password through a browser.

However, if you did sign up, you'd still need the correct URL, Master Password, and Account Key. Those last two AgileBits never has, so we can't "recover" them for you. And if you don't have access to your email account, the reset will be problematic anyway.

That said, since I don't see any records in our system for this email address, it's impossible for me to say for certain one way or the other what you do or don't have. So regarding any subscription or license, the best thing to do would be to contact us via email at support+licenses@agilebits.com so we can help you with that

As for the more immediate issue of accessing your data from your computer, if you have it on your phone, you can download 1Password for Mac or Windows and then sync your data to it using iCloud or Dropbox respectively:

1Password sync options

But without any concrete information about what you have (license or subscription) or are using (OS, 1Password, and device versions), it's difficult for me to say more. I look forward to better understanding what you're working with so we can find a solution for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.