Request for 1Password on Amazon Fire 7inch tablet

Phil_Kutzenco
Phil_Kutzenco
Community Member

Amazon sold a ton of Kindle Fire 7 inch tablets over the holidays. At one point they sold for $35! I've bought a couple of these to use along with my Windows PCs, iPhone and iPad. I'm using LastPass, which supports all of these platforms, including the Fire tablet. I'd love to switch to 1Password, but really need a version that runs on the Kindle Fire tablet. Let me add my voice to those requesting it. Is it in the cards?

Phil

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:amazon

Comments

• Thanks for your interested in 1Password. Unfortunately, at the moment, we don’t have any immediate plans to support the Kindle Fire and the Amazon App Store, but it is a feature request that’s on our roadmap to review at a later time. I will add your vote for the request.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. :)

• fishdry
    fishdry
    Community Member

:+1:

• Thanks, @fishdry! I'll add your :+1: .

• JohnBIpswich
    JohnBIpswich
    Community Member

Please add me to the list wanting a way of using 1Password on Kindle Fire 7. Thanks

• Will do, @JohnBIpswich. Thanks!

• tryphoon
    tryphoon
    Community Member

And as a I result, I have (not totally happily) migrated to LastPass and its new LastPass 4.00 UI. $12 a year. Keep in mind I have been a 1password user from the earliest days, on Mac, iOS and Windows VM. The Android Beta had been working perfectly on all my Kindle devices for a while. I am tired of having to chase the next beta. After all these years (and the large amount of posts on this community asking for a Kindle version), despite all the money I spent on licenses, I am leaving 1Password behind...

• @tryphoon I responded to your message in this other thread. Let's continue our conversation there!

This discussion has been closed.