You guys are time travellers?!?! Wow...sending me an invoice yesterday!?!?

Options
jedierik20
jedierik20
Community Member

Okay...I just entered my credit card data for families...
(Today is Jun 8th, everywhere by now in the world I believe...3pm Central USA timezone...)
You are going to send me my first invoice on Jun 7th 2016 (yesterday?)
And I'm going to renew on Jun 7th 2016...(also...ummm...yesterday).
Not sure how THAT is going to work... but if it really does work that way, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me use your time machine just ONCE!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jedierik20 I'm sorry to report that we do not have a time machine, and I solemnly swear that this is current-me talking, not future-me doing his best to hide the truth about the super-secret project AgileBits has been working on as its followup to 1Password.

I just checked the invoice we sent and it said that it was created on June 8 (correct) and that your subscription will run from June 8 to July 7 of next year (correct). So it looks like this might have been a simple error that is no longer a problem, at least on our end :)

• jedierik20
    jedierik20
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah - I think it's just an initial display/calculation(?) issue immediately after you take the ccard data. Just one of those things that when you get a chance, you might want to fix the UI. Note...if you travel back in time to yesterday and fix the problem, then this post becomes non-existent...which would prevent you from fixing the problem...
    So just deal with it whenever...or yesterday.

Erik

• jedierik20
    jedierik20
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry - just logged back in to look at the Billing section and I definitely still see UI problems...

Your first annual invoice will be sent on July 7, 2016.

and also:

Billed annually
    Renews July 7, 2016

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jedierik20 Ah, I think I know what's happened here. Your account was created on June 7. We don't bill you until after your 30-day free trial has ended. So even though you added your card today, it's not going to bill you until July 7, then again on July 7 of next year :) My apologies for the earlier error on my part -- it can be hard for me to keep track of all the numbers that are listed in our system.

• jedierik20
    jedierik20
    Community Member
    Options

July...7th...not Jun 7th, I get it. Maybe a note about "when your 30 day free trial ends.." but mostly, it should be fine...nevermind.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jedierik20,

I’m glad that you were able to get things sorted out here! If you ever have any other questions about 1Password, we’re happy to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.