iCloud Not Filling in iCloud.Com info

AgileBits: I have 2 iCloud accounts - one for my wife and 1 for my use. When I use 1Password (in Chrome on Windows 10 PC), the wife's user name and password will be filled in by selecting the 1Password icon in the upper right portion of the display. However, when I select my id, 1Password doesn't fill in the user name and password. Both fields remain blank.

Both iCloud ids appear in the dropdown menu presented by 1Password.

Any advice?

Thanks.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @dog_man,

I've moved your thread to our Saving and Filling in browsers forum since this is a filling issue.

Could you try this and let me know if it works better:

1. Enter your username and password on iCloud.com but do not submit the form yet
    2. Click on the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar and go to Settings > Save New Login
    3. Make sure you choose to create a new Login item instead of replacing your current item for now

Could you tell me if it works better? We'd like to analyze your older item to see why it isn't working.

• dog_man
    dog_man
    Community Member

AgileBits: the new login entry is working w/o issues. I deleted the old login entry. Both login entries now enter the correct information and auto submit!

Thanks for your assistance!

Dog_Man

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the update, @dog_man. I'm glad the new Login is working for you.

This discussion has been closed.