I bought 1PW in Oct. 2014, and would like to install it on my new iPhone; App store won't download

Options
irascible
irascible
Community Member

I bought 1PW in Oct. 2014 and it is running on my Macbook. Now I have a new iPhone, and want to download it from the apps store, though it shows in the list of purchased apps. Can you help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I bought 1PW in Oct. 2014, and would like to install it on my new iPhone; App store won't download

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @irascible,

Glad to hear you're interested in trying 1Password on your iPhone!

1Password for Mac and 1Password for iOS are separate apps, so if the iOS app doesn't appear in your Purchased tab, that's only because you haven't downloaded the iOS app yet with this Apple ID. But it's free with basic features, so go ahead and search for 1Password in the iOS App Store and download it.

On iOS, the app is "freemium," meaning that you can use it free forever in its basic version, and there is also an optional in-app purchase to gain access to Pro Features.

You've posted this in our Families forum; are you using or considering using our new 1Password Families subscription service? Let me know if you have any questions I can answer for you about Families, or anything else 1Password-related. :)

This discussion has been closed.