Hi there, I have "bought" the family version of 1password on a 30 trial. Going overseas in a few hou

Options
mike_brockie
mike_brockie
Community Member

Hours and want to pay by credit card and know it's all set up for the months I am away. But can't find anywhere on my iPad version to enter my credit card details. How do I do it please?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:How do I pay for 1password with my credit card

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mike_brockie,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy 1Password Families and have decided to keep on using it! You can only add your credit card in the admin console, on your browser. To do this, sign into your account in your browser, and on the top right corner you should be able to see the name of your family. When you click there a dropdown menu will appear, the fourth option is "Billing". You can add your paying information over there!

I wish you have a nice trip! Please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything else that we can help you with :chuffed:

• mike_brockie
    mike_brockie
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for that. Hmmm... Unfortunately I cannot sign into my account using the web browser on my IPad. Do I need to use my Mac where I opened my account in the first place? I am convinced I am entering my account details accurately on the IPad, but I did have some real issues at the beginning when somehow I seemed to have two accounts.Yikes....

• mike_brockie
    mike_brockie
    Community Member
    Options

Yippee, suddenly working. Don't know what's happened but I'm in biz and have entered my credit card details. Thanks anyway.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that you were able to login and setup your billing information. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Have an awesome trip! :)

This discussion has been closed.