Identities in firefox for windows

howto..
I can't seem to figure out how to fill from an identity in firefox 4 in the windows version. When i click on the 1p button in firefox, all i get is lock / login /credit card / generator / search, tabs. I cannot find the identity i want to fill in search also.

Is this not a feature included in 1password for windows? I saw in a post this was supposed to be included march 10 from 2010...

Maybe I'm missing something here.

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Tparent, welcome to the forum!

As documented in the issues and feature requests topic near the top of this forum, only the extension for the Chrome browser currently includes the ability to fill forms with data from your saved Identity items.

We expect to add that feature to the extensions for Firefox and Internet Explorer in a future release of 1Password for Windows, but I don't have any information about when that feature might become available.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
  • svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Tparent wrote:

I can't seem to figure out how to fill from an identity in firefox 4 in the windows version. When i click on the 1p button in firefox, all i get is lock / login /credit card / generator / search, tabs. I cannot find the identity i want to fill in search also. Is this not a feature included in 1password for windows?

I have added this to 1.0.7.BETA-204
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

I have added this to 1.0.7.BETA-204

This is AWESOME news!

I've just tested it in Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 5 on the AgileBits online store "checkout" page, and all Identity fields were filled in correctly.

Congratulations, Stefan, and thanks!
This discussion has been closed.