Signing in to an account on multiple devices

Options
garethashenden
garethashenden
Community Member

I installed 1password in my browser (firefox on windows 10) and added a couple of passwords. Then I signed up for an account and installed the app on my iphone. I can't figure out how to sign in to the firefox add on so that those passwords can be synced to the rest of my account. I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but I can't find it...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@garethashenden welcome to the forums!

The extensions don't store information on their own, they simply function as conduits through which the 1Password apps can interact with the browser. The situation on Windows 10 is a little sticky -- we have an app compatible with 1Password Families but it doesn't yet support browser extensions. We plan to introduce a new app outside the Windows Store that works with 1Password Families and has support for the browser extensions in Chrome and Firefox later this summer, though, so I would keep an eye out for that :chuffed:

In the meantime, give the 1Password app available in the Windows Store a shot so you can access your information on all your devices :)

This discussion has been closed.