Bought upgraded license for 1Password 6, but my online account says I am still using 30 day trial?

Options
Valhalaar
Valhalaar
Community Member

I bought 1Password 3 a long time ago, and just paid the $30+ to upgrade to a license compatible with 1Password 6. It seems to allow me to log in using this license on the Windows and Mac apps, but when I try to view my account details online it says that I am still using the 1Password 30-day free trial. Is there no way to link my license I just paid for to the online app? I'm just having a hard time figuring out how all these different apps and online accounts link together, if at all.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: OSX 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @Valhalaar! Sorry for the confusion. A 1Password license is just a license, and 1Password Families and 1Password Teams subscriptions are separate from the license. They include 1Password.com access, while a license does not. You do have a 30-day trial of 1Password Families, and if you'd like to use that instead of the license you purchased, we'd be happy to refund you since you purchased so recently. Just send us an email at support@agilebits.com and include a link to this forum thread. :) Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.