Need help logging in.

Options
glennamydavis
glennamydavis
Community Member

I know you guys are busy and this seems like a trivial issue. I'm having difficulty logging into the online site so I can switch from the free trial to a paid version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @glennamydavis! Oh don't worry, that's quite a relevant issue. :) What happens when you try to sign in? We have a small troubleshooting article that may help out:

If you're having trouble signing in

If that doesn't address the issue, please post a few more details about what's happening and we'll try our best to get you in.

• glennamydavis
    glennamydavis
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Penderworth. Tks for helping out. For some reason, I can log into my online Agile account via the email link that has my key code. But when I attempt to do the same from another computer, it says the code is invalid. It is possible I did not type it in correctly? I reviewed the key code at least 3x to verify if it was correct.

Also, we have two key codes. Is there a way for someone to verify which one is the actual one? I can send them via pm if need be. Thanks.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I sent you an email, so we can better assist you. We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion for you. :)

ref: GWI-47214-915

• glennamydavis
    glennamydavis
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Penderworth and Khad for the instructions. It is working now. I appreciate both of you taking time to help me resolve it! This can be closed.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Yay! I saw your email as well. Thanks for taking the time to let us know all is well.

Have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.