not recognizing my username when I tap on "open and fill". This is a new log in site.

created a new site with "User Name" and "password". When I attempted to access site through 1Password the password was inserted but not the user name.

1Password Version: 6.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.11.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:not recognizing my username when I tap on "open and fill". This is a new log in site.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@8squash8: Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the 1Password, extension, and browser versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action. Often simply manually saving the login will save additional information that will allow 1Password to work.

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, it sounds like you're having trouble with a specific site, so knowing the URL will be crucial. Additionally, it appears that you may be using the beta version of 1Password, so knowing the exact version there will be important. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.