What to do when my 1PWD Families vault is not synching?

Options
kurt1sj
kurt1sj
Community Member

I've been using 1PW Families for 2 months. It's been working as advertised, however this week it stopped syncing. How can we fix this? I use it on Mac OS, iPhone IOS, Windows 10 and esp. Web access. My primary use is with Mac OS and Web access. When I go to Web Home my Primary Vault says it was last updated 5 days ago - Jun 21, 2016. However, I've made entries via Web that are not there... and I've made entries on my Mac OS that are not showing up on Web access. Help please! I'm dependent on this working.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5
Sync Type: Families Vault

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @kurt1sj! I'm sorry about that. To get a better idea of what the issue is, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac and iOS devices? This knowledge base article explains how: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• kurt1sj
    kurt1sj
    Community Member
    Options

Report sent BitBot reply #ZRV-27712-787

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion.
    ref: ZRV-27712-787

This discussion has been closed.