Says my License is Invalid

Options

I've been supporting this app since 2011 and am disappointed that it says my license is invalid but can get me a discount to buy a new one...

Upgrade Policy

When you purchase AgileBits software your license will never expire and you can use it on the current version of the licensed application indefinitely. While the license itself will never expire, system updates from Apple could cause certain aspects of some software to stop working. For example, the Safari 5 upgrade stopped 1Password 2 from working correctly and required an updated version of 1Password.

I thought it's a one time purchase only?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I thought it's a one time purchase only?

@ctsun1127: Your license is valid for the version(s) of 1Password you purchased, which never expires. But, as you noted, a license for 1Password 2 wouldn't entitle you to all subsequent versions; however, you can use your existing license to get upgrade pricing through the AgileBits Store. I've resent that via email in case you needed it. And if you have questions specific to your purchases, shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com so we can help. Cheers! :)

• ctsun1127
    ctsun1127
    Community Member
    Options

how can i download 1Password 2? thanks

• MikeT
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi @ctsun1127,

You can find all the downloads here: https://app-updates.agilebits.com (Look at the Legacy Versions on the bottom)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

how can i download 1Password 2? thanks

@ctsun1127: Just to clarify, you probably don't want to actually download 1Password for Mac version 2. I was using that as an example, since that license won't work in 1Password 3. You appear to have a valid license for the current version of 1Password for Mac, but 1Password for Windows is a separate purchase. I'm sorry if I caused some confusion with my last post!

This discussion has been closed.