Once-time password field not syncing between devices

Options
ssholloway
ssholloway
Community Member

I setup two-step verification for several websites in my primary vault using my iPhone (1Password 6.4.2), which works fine. However, the one-time password field does not appear in any of the website entries on either my iPassword for Mac (ver 6.3.1) or my iPad (ver 6.4.2). I've done a manual sync on the primary vault several times but that doesn't solve the problem. I even tried adding a blank one-time password field to an entry in 1Password for Mac but still no joy. I would prefer not to have to uninstall and reinstall the apps if possible. Suggestions?

1Password Version: 6.3.1, 6.4.2
Extension Version: 4.5.6
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• ssholloway
    ssholloway
    Community Member
    Options

Problem solved itself somehow. I went away for a several hours and when I opened 1Password for Mac again, there was the one-time password field counting down. It also finally synced on the iPad. Don't know what the difference is between the earlier syncs that didn't work and the most recent one since I didn't update anything else. So, it appears to be some kind of sync delay, which would have been nice to know ahead of time.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that all is well now. Unfortunately we don't have any insight into when and how Dropbox syncs data, so perhaps they'll have some answers if it happens again. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if you run into any further issues. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.