Chrome add-in won't fill login field

I'm trying to add the login for my bank's web site to 1Password. It's the type of system where they ask you for your login, then it goes to a second page, where they ask for your password.

I'm able to get the add-in to fill in my password on that second page, but is there a way to have it fill in and submit my login on the first page as well?

The address is https://accesd.desjardins.ca/en/coast if that helps.

Comments

• bswins
    edited July 2011
    Hello rgsteele,

I have a similar login scenario with my bank. My solution was to use the method described in the following 1Password help guide: Creating a multi-page Login item

Please take a look at the article, and let me know if the procedures work for your situation.

Cheers!

Brandt
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2011
    If you like to experiment, you might be able to combine two Login items (one for the username page, one for the password page) into a single Login and get 1Password to use the same one for both pages. It depends to a great extent on how the two pages are coded.

I don't know that it gains you much, though—two Login items don't take much more disk space than one. ;)

It's really much simpler to use the method documented in the user's guide, as Brandt recommends.
  • rgsteele
    rgsteele
    Community Member
    Thanks for the replies! I eventually figured out how to enter the login info for the first page directly in 1Password, which got it working. The issue was that 1Password wasn't recognizing the username field as a field to fill in (probably because the input field name is "card_num" for some reason).
  • rgsteele,

Excellent! Glad it's working for you now.

Thanks for updating the thread. I always want to know how these situations turn out. :)

Cheers!

Brandt
This discussion has been closed.