USAlliance CU password doesn't fill from matching 1password entry

Options

The USAlliance login (https://online.usalliance.org/SignOn/Logon.aspx) is a two-page affair. I followed the steps to create a multi-page entry, but the password on the second page simply doesn't get filled in when I select the matching 1Password entry. Even if I create separate entries for the ID and password pages, the password does not get filled in. This used to work; not sure whether a change to the website or a change to 1Password triggered the problem.

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.5
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:create-multi-page-login

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hi @ericsh,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

I am seeing the same problem, so it's not just you. For now, you can press Option-Command-Backslash (\) to open 1Password mini, then, with your USAlliance Login item selected, press Shift-Command-C to copy the password. Then you can paste it right into the page.

I'll file this for resolution in an update. Thanks for reporting this!
    ref: BRAIN-240

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ericsh,

I'd like to ask if you're still experiencing the same problem if you create a new Login item now. I've just tried replicating the issue that both you and khad observed but it seems to fill okay for me so I'm wondering if one of the changes we made in the extension resolved this. You should hopefully be running version 4.5.7 of the 1Password Browser Extension now.

If you're still having problems can you let us know what browser you use please.

• ericsh
    ericsh
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, the problem does seem to be resolved, thanks! I'm running version 4.5.6 of the extension; Safari isn't offering me any newer version.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ericsh,

Thanks for getting back to us :smile: Safari will eventually update to 4.5.7 but while we've submitted it for approval it hasn't yet made it through their vetting process - it will do in time.

Obviously we're happy to hear we resolved the issue with 4.5.6, if you come across any other troublesome sites please do let us know :smile:

This discussion has been closed.