[1PW4]: Rich icons aren't showing up and Diagnostics isn't working

Options
shipley1975
shipley1975
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Rich icons are just showing the basic ones that look like a lock key hole for all of my logins The rich icons that are from the websites aren't showing up, even after it says they are downloading. Then a popup comes up and says we have download 0 icons and 12 icons could not be retrieved.

Diagnostics report won't work for either option (email to agilebits or export to file).

Export to file option comes up with a popup and says 1Password has encountered a problem - Exception E1pErrorReport in module 1Password.exe at 003C8A44 C:\Users\Jerry\Dropbox\Apps\1Password.agliekeychain.

Email to Agilebits option comes up with a popup and says 1Password has encountered a problem - Exception E1pErrorReport in module 1Password.exe at 003C89E8 C:\Users\Jerry\Dropbox\Apps\1Password.agliekeychain.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.BETA-606
Extension Version: 4.5.7.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro-Version 1511-OS Build 10586.420
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Rich icons aren't showing up, even after it says they are downloading

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @shipley1975,

The error with the diagnostics report in the 1Password 4 Beta is a known issue, it'll be fixed in a future beta update.

As for the Rich Icons, are you behind a proxy or a restrictive network?

I did check on the same Windows 10 version as yours and Rich Icons work for me:

• shipley1975
    shipley1975
    Community Member
    Options

As for the Rich Icons, they were working before this update to the new beta. I have Comcast as my internet provider and no I'm not behind a proxy server or restrictive network. I do have Norton Security on my computer and I checked the firewall setting in it and it is in the allow list.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @shipley1975,

Try this:

1. Open the 1Password 4 Beta app, unlock and go to the View Menu to de-select the Show Rich Icons
    2. Restart the app and then enable View > Show Rich Icons

Any changes?

• shipley1975
    shipley1975
    Community Member
    Options

Thank You, that worked!!!!!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of MikeT, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that re-setting the setting did the trick. It sounds like you should be good to go, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.