Where can I find "Login Webadress", what is it?

Options
ratsmodewg
ratsmodewg
Community Member

Every time I log into 1Password on my iPhone6, I need to enter my Masterpassword. On my iPad I am prompted for my fingerprint, but on the iPhone I first have to enter my Masterpassword. This happens every time I want to log in. So I thought I remove 1Password from my iPhone and re-install it. That's just fine, but now the system wants to know a "Login Webadres" and I haven't got a clue as to what that might be. I do not have an "emergency-kit" (anymore) and no QR-code. The License key though is safely stored in 1Password on my iPad and iMac

1Password Version: 6.3.1.
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 9.3.3
Sync Type: DropBox
Referrer: forum-search:To re-install 1Password on my iPhone 6 I need to enter a "Login Webadress". Where can I find that

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ratsmodewg

I'm sorry that you're having some trouble with 1Password. I think there are two issues here that we need to tackle. First, to get you set up again! You only have an Emergency Kit, QR code and Login address if you have a subscription to 1Password Families or Teams. It sounds like you are using the standalone version of the apps and syncing them by Dropbox by yourself. When you open the app you need to pick the option "Use without an account" and then the next step will prompt you to set up Sync and you can do it by Dropbox as you always have.

Once that's set up, you can go to Settings and then Security to set up the configuration of Touch ID.

Please let us know if you try this and if it works as expected. If you bump into any other issues please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you! :chuffed:

• ratsmodewg
    ratsmodewg
    Community Member
    Options

Wonderful, How fantastic that you can help me out with such a simple solution.
    Not only a great app, but great people to help out as well

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ratsmodewg

Thank you very much for your words, I really appreciate them and I'm glad I could help you! :chuffed: I hope everything goes smoothly from now on for you, but if at some point something causes any trouble, we're here for you! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.