Form with text box not filling

I have a form with a text answer after the password. It refuses to fill. Any thoughts!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:Edit Form Details not filling out form

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @matthewgann,

How would you feel about supplying the URL for the login page? It doesn't have to be in our public forums if you're uneasy about doing so but whether it's via our forums or email I'd like to take a peek at the page to see why we're not filling. It would also be of interest to know what version of 1Password you're using as well as the browser and extension version too.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @matthewgann,

Thank you for sending the URL. I've taken a peek and when I saved a Login item from inside the browser I found it successfully filled all three fields. My tests were in the three major browsers using 1Password 6.3.1 for Mac and either the stable 4.5.7 extension or the 4.5.8 beta extension. Now when I compare the web form details of the item I just created to the one you posted an image of I find they look quite different. I'm thinking that if you were to use the steps outlined in How to save a Login manually in your browser to create a new one from inside your browser that should work. I'll be interested to hear if you find this too :smile:

This discussion has been closed.