Using 1Password with an iPhone as well as Windows.

I've been using 1Password for a while now as a password manager on my iPhone 5s but it seems like there's an incompatibility when trying to take the mobile vault I have to Windows. Has anyone else encountered this frustration/have any suggestions for using 1Password after beginning with it as an iOS utility?

1Password Version: 6.4.3 mobile
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3.2; Windows 10
Sync Type: iCloud?
Referrer: forum-search:I've been using 1Password for a while now as a password manager on my iPhone 5s but it seems like there's an incompatibility when trying to take the mobile vault I have to Windows. Has anyone else encountered this frustration/have any suggestions for using 1Password after beginning with it as an iOS app?

Comments

• AldousHuxtable
    AldousHuxtable
    Community Member

Nvm. I got it...

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello @AldousHuxtable,

Thank you for taking time and posting this thread.

It is nice to hear that you have straighten everything out by yourself! :+1: If you are using 1Password on your iPhone and Windows PC, there is a possibility to sync your vault via Dropbox, as it is cross-platform. We've got a comprehensive guide about syncing options in 1Password on our website:

https://support.1password.com/sync-options/#dropbox

I personally use it to sync my Primary vault between my devices :)

If you have any other question about setting up 1Password on your devices, feel free to reach out - we are here to help!

This discussion has been closed.