Bought a License for $65 and My Account is Still Frozen

Options
matwithonet
matwithonet
Community Member

I was prompted to buy a license because my trial had expired, bought it, have the receipt in my email, but my account is frozen. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@matwithonet you need to apply the licence. Click the link in the email that says “Click here to Apply Your 1Password License“. See, generally, this knowledge base article.

Stephen

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @matwithonet

I'm very sorry about the confusion with 1Password and the different ways in which it works. What you just purchased is a 1Password Standalone license, and it sounds to me that what you really need is to get a subscription to 1Password Families. You need to do two things. To unfreeze your account, go to the admin console (sign in) of your account on your browser, go to the name of your family on the upper right corner and click on billing. You'll be able to add your card there and your account will unfreeze. You should also write to us to support+licenses@agilebits.com so you can get a refund for the license that you purchased by mistake :chuffed:

Please let us know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else that we can help you with :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.